Definition

Definition of Chiropractic

The nervous system was the very first system created in your body. The inborn intelligence of your nervous system created your entire body. Your nervous system controls and coordinates all the functions of your body. When there is no interference to this intelligence traveling from ABOVE(the brain)-DOWN(the spinal cord) and INSIDE(the nerves)-OUT(every single cell), we have NORMAL FUNCTION or optimal health. If there is interference with these signals, parts of your body will not get the proper nerve messages and we have ABNORMAL FUNCTION or LESS THAN optimal health. In other words, some part of your body will not be working properly. VERTEBRAL SUBLUXATIONS are the major unfound cause of interference to the nervous system. It is the responsibility of the Doctor of Chiropractic to locate VERTEBRAL SUBLUXATIONS, and reduce or correct them. This is done through a series of chiropractic adjustments performed specifically to correct the VERTEBRAL SUBLUXATIONS in your spine. Chiropractors are the only professionals who undergo years of college and continuing education for correcting VERTEBRAL SUBLUXATIONS.

Science tells us that there are approximately 420 million nerve tracts. About 10% of those are responsible for how you “feel” or in other words, your symptoms. The other 90% of those nerves have to do with how your body functions. While most of our healthcare and insurance-based systems focus on that 10% of your potential, our chiropractic office concentrates on how you function, the other 90%. We all have 100% intelligence in our brain and it is our goal to make sure that EVERY SINGLE CELL of your body receives 100% of that intelligence from the brain.

Comments are closed.