Forms

Before We Begin

Optimal health is a journey, not a destination. Before we embark together
on this journey for YOUR optimal health, let’s make sure we are compatible…

  • Chiropractic is not a substitute or alternative to medical care, if you are only interested in treating symptoms, medical care may be less expensive.
  • Chiropractic is about examining the spine for the detection and correction of vertebral subluxations, very rarely will you be asked what your symptoms are or how you are doing. Symptoms or how you “feel” represent 10% of what your body is capable of. 90% of our healthcare system focuses on this 10%. In this office, we focus on how you “function” – which is the other 90% of what your body is capable of.
  • To keep chiropractic care affordable, we must see a higher volume of patients, therefore expect individual office visits to average 4-6 minutes.
  • Chiropractic is a fun lifestyle, there may be times that we’ll wear blue jeans and sneakers in the office.
  • Prior to lying on the adjusting table, please remove necklaces and large ear rings, empty all pockets, remove belts with large or pointed buckles, and remove narrow/pointed heels.
  • To keep fees low, we ask that you refer friends and family members. Hey, refer your enemies as well, once they’re under regular, gentle, affordable chiropractic care, maybe their attitude will change!
  • We have patient orientation classes, all patients should attend ONE. It is vital that you understand how chiropractic and the human body work. Why? Because you’re worth it!
If you are okay with the above, please click the link below to download the intake forms.
Please PRINT CLEARLY and answer all questions thoroughly.
If something does not apply to you, please write NONE or N/A. Thank you!

Click Here to Download Forms

Comments are closed.